International Customers - Converting Keys to Blades
CONVERTING YOUR KEYS TO WORK IN THE KEYPORT SLIDE
It is important to note that we only carry U.S.A. and Canadian keys. Therefore, you will need to send us physical copies (live or uncut) of the keys you would like us to convert into Keyport compatible keys, called Blades.
AFTER PURCHASING YOUR KEYPORT SLIDE
We want to ensure all your keys are compatible for your new Keyport. To confirm your keys are compatible, please complete our Key ID Form and upload the images to our Secure Upload Facility. Once you submit your Key ID Form, we will review your key images, and email you our feedback within 10 business days (during the 4.0 pre-order - normally 2 days).
If we find any of your keys are not compatible and you are not interested in proceeding, we are happy to refund your Slide purchase. For detailed instructions on submitting the Key ID Form, scroll down.
PURCHASING A KEYPORT SLIDE OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA, PLEASE NOTE:
- We currently have customers from all over the world and have successfully processed orders from more than 60 countries.
- It is difficult to confirm exact specifications (such as thickness) from a photo, so please check that your keys meet the following measurements before sending them in. Any key that has a shank thickness of less than 3.18mm, a height of less than 11.68mm, and is less than 50.8mm in length should be convertible to a Keyport Blade.
- We will do our best to custom convert every Keyport compatible key, including chipped auto, that you send us as long as they were reviewed via our above Key ID Form process. Please understand that there are still many international keys we have not yet converted and vehicles that we have not tested.
- Please do not send us your only copy of a key. Please get at least one copy made before sending one to us.
- You pay for shipping to and from your location. We strongly recommend that you use a secure shipping method that includes tracking.
- You pay any duties and taxes associated with your order.
- We are extremely careful with the keys you send us, but every once in a while, we damage a key during the conversion process.If this happens, we will notify you immediately and ask that you send us another key. Keyport is not responsible for keys that are damaged or destroyed in the conversion process.