Keyport Pivot 2.0 - Aluminum
The Aluminum Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, etc.). You can also attach our optional tool/tech modules (OmniFob Mini-Flashlight, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, and WeeLINK Charger Cable) to both sides of the Pivot's chassis.
Hurry! Only 58 Left in Stock!
The aluminum Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer keychain that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, etc.). You can also attach our optional tool/tech modules (OmniFob Mini-Flashlight, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, and WeeLINK Charger Cable) to both sides of the Pivot's aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium chassis.
*Tool Inserts, Modules, and Accessories sold separately. Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Pivot 2.0 EDC Keychain Updates include:
- Replaced metal band with durable and streamlined TPU band. TPU, otherwise known as Thermoplastic Polyurethane, is often referred to as the bridge between rubber and plastic. The material appears rubber-like, which means it can be extremely flexible and smooth to the touch.
- Replaced small D-ring with more robust D-ring. The feedback we received was that while it was nice to be able to lock the D-ring down when not in use, more people wanted a larger D-ring to connect a wide range of carabiners to it, not just the tiniest ones.
- Replaced metal spacers with Delrin
- Stronger and more durable including the aluminum anodizing
- Simplified setup - We have created one of the easiest, if not the easiest setup, of any key organizer keychain
Building Upon Pivot 1.0 EDC Keychain Strengths
The Pivot 2.0 has retained the trademark features of the original including:
- Modularity - Ability to snap on our tool & tech modules (including our new OmniFob Smart Remote Module) to both sides of the chassis
- Custom Faceplates - Ability to snap on custom faceplates to show off your own personal style
- Anti-Rotation Mechanism - Key/tool stack can be set to the preferred tension, clicks every 90 degrees, and prevents unintended loosening
- KeyportID Lost & Found Service - Unique serial number laser engraved onto the chassis; each Pivot comes with a 2-year subscription
INCLUDES KeyportID™ LOST & FOUND SERVICE
The Pivot EDC keychain 2.0 comes with a 2 year subscription to KeyportID, an online lost and found service that uses the unique serial number engraved on each Keyport to connect owners and finders directly and anonymously with a click.
PIVOT 2.0 SPECS
*Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
the best key organizers that I have ever
Loved my Pivot 1.0 since launch, but the Keyport folks have listened to feedback and made the 2.0 even better. Stronger steel and titanium chassis options, and the new D ring are great improvements. I’ve been using the 2.0 for almost two months and it packs a big punch for its size like it’s predecessor, but feels more solid. Good job guys.
I used the Slide for years and loved its ability to keep my set of keys quiet and compact when pocketed. The Pivot 2.0 is certainly an upgrade. I appreciated not having to have custom keys made. The Pocket Flare, NEBA Module and Multi Tool have already proven to be very useful; the pocket flare is especially useful when unlocking doors in the dark. The fact that it’s rechargeable makes it a must have. Lastly, as previously experienced, customer support is top tier. Thanks again!
Hands down one of the best key organizers that I have ever had the pleasure of owning, the first being the Keyport original. Overall I love the new design, the linkage in the original was pretty awesome but the TPU band is phenomenally more durable. I feel that the Keyport 2.0 just got stronger in every way, not to mention how light it is.
I have to give a special shout-out to Aimee over at Keyport for taking care of me so quickly. Thank You!!! I have the Keyport original for a while the linkage broke, Aimee was able to get me going again with a replacement but I saw the 2.0 and had to have one.
Would spend my money here anytime!!!
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.