Keyport Pivot 2.0
You Save: $3.50 (15%)
The Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, etc.). You can also attach our optional tool/tech modules (OmniFob Mini-Flashlight, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, and WeeLINK Charger Cable) to both sides of the Pivot's chassis.
Pre-Order Note: The Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a pre-order item. Expected delivery in late mid-January if you order today. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders - one for your Pivot 2.0(s) and one for your in-stock items.
Hurry! Only -157 Left in Stock!
Pre-Order Details & Status
Nov. 30th Pre-Order Update - Our initial production run is shipping to us from the manufacturer today (10 days ahead of schedule)! It includes a small batch of Titanium, Stainless Steel - Spectrum, and Aluminum - Black. The next batch of Aluminum - Red, Silver, Orange, and Blue along with the remainder other colors will ship around 12/15 so we should receive it Christmas week. The products will need to be checked in and QC'd by our team when received, which could take about two weeks due to the holidays. We are expecting all pre-orders to be fulfilled in mid-January. We will do our very best to get them out as soon as possible.
Oct. 20th Production in Progress - We placed our purchase order on Wednesday, Oct 14th, 2020. Our initial production run is estimated to be ready to ship from the manufacturer to our HQ approximately eight weeks from order placement, which is 12/9. Estimated shipping time is 5 business days. Upon receiving the shipment and assuming no major issues, we will QC, package, and mail them out to you as quickly as we can. While we cannot guarantee receipt prior to Christmas, we are doing everything we can to meet that goal.
Shipment of your in-stock items will be delayed until your Pivot 2.0 is ready for shipping. To ensure faster delivery of your in-stock items, we recommend making two separate orders - one for your Pivot 2.0(s) and one for your in-stock items.
Weekly Drawings & Giveaways
We have very limited number of black aluminum Pivot 2.0s available. For every 25 black aluminum units pre-ordered, we will randomly select one to ship right away, while supplies last. The earlier you place your order, the more chances you have of getting yours shipped because you will be in every drawing after your order.
For those of you who choose something other than black aluminum, we've got something for you as well. Everyone who pre-orders a Pivot 2.0 will be included in a bi-monthly giveaway for a black aluminum Pivot 2.0.
Congratulations to the following drawing winners: Eric W from Texas, Nicole O from NJ, Page L from IL
The Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, etc.). You can also attach our optional tool/tech modules (OmniFob Mini-Flashlight, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, and WeeLINK Charger Cable) to both sides of the Pivot's aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium chassis.
*Tool inserts sold separately. Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Pivot 2.0 Updates include:
- Replaced metal band with durable and streamlined TPU band. TPU, otherwise known as Thermoplastic Polyurethane, is often referred to as the bridge between rubber and plastic. The material appears rubber-like, which means it can be extremely flexible and smooth to the touch.
- Replaced small D-ring with more robust D-ring. The feedback we received was that while it was nice to be able to lock the D-ring down when not in use, more people wanted a larger D-ring to connect a wide range of carabiners to it, not just the tiniest ones.
- Replaced metal spacers with Delrin
- Stronger and more durable including the aluminum anodizing
- Simplified setup - We have created one of the easiest, if not the easiest setup, of any key organizer
- Available in stainless steel (Spectrum) and titanium in addition to aircraft grade aluminum
Building Upon Pivot 1.0 Strengths
The Pivot 2.0 has retained the trademark features of the original including:
- Modularity - Ability to snap on our tool & tech modules (including our new OmniFob Smart Remote Module) to both sides of the chassis
- Custom Faceplates - Ability to snap on custom faceplates to show off your own personal style
- Anti-Rotation Mechanism - Key/tool stack can be set to the preferred tension, clicks every 90 degrees, and prevents unintended loosening
- KeyportID Lost & Found Service - Unique serial number laser engraved onto the chassis; each Pivot comes with a 2-year subscription
INCLUDES KeyportID™ LOST & FOUND SERVICE
The Pivot 2.0 comes with a 2 year subscription to KeyportID, an online lost and found service that uses the unique serial number engraved on each Keyport to connect owners and finders directly and anonymously with a click.
*Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.