Anywhere Pocket Clip / Money Clip for Modules
The Anywhere Tools system starts with the Anywhere Pocket Clip. Carry your most essential EDC items clipped to your pockets for easy access and comfort. This product is NOT intended for use with the Keyport Slide or Keyport Pivot. It works with all Anywhere Tools Modules.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1491 Left in Stock!
Constructed of one piece hardened spring steel, the Anywhere Pocket Clip uses the same cutting-edge modular attachment feature as the Keyport Pivot and Slide 3.0. The unique no-fastener design allows you to attach and detach modules in a literal snap. It can also be used as a money clip. All modules that fit the Pivot and Slide 3.0 are compatible with the Pocket Clip.
The Anywhere Tools system starts with the Anywhere Pocket Clip. Carry your most essential EDC items clipped to your pockets for easy access and comfort. Keep an extra WeeLINK Charger Cable, Pocket Flare, NEBA Module, MOCA II Module in your bag, purse, first-aid kit, glovebox, tackle box, EDC pouch, etc. Always have the tools you need, when you need them.
- Not compatible with Keyport Slide or Pivot
- Works with all Anywhere Tools Modules (WeeLINK, Pocket Flare, NEBA, MOCA II), and other Keyport Modules including Mini-Flashlight
- Also works with custom Side Plates as a money clip
- Spectrum colors vary (each unit has unique colors)
- No-fastener design - Modules snap on without tools
- 4MM aperture for attaching ParaPull, lanyards, keychains, etc.
- Stainless spring steel construction
- Durable PVD coating
HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose Your Pocket Clip Color
2. Choose Modules // Stack up to 3 Modules - 2 Mid-Modules (NEBA & MOCA II) + 1 Outer Module (Pocket Flare or WeeLINK)
3. Add Accessories // Add a ParaPull to make it easy to grab or customize your NEBA or MOCA II with Side Plates
- Material: SS
- Finish: PVD
- Dimensions: L: 3.100” W: 0.596” T: 0.300"
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
I want to use it as the clip for my keys but it doesn’t work. It’s nice for the tool set, though.
If you reverse the clip direction the flashlight module can then be clipped to the brim of a hat for hands free use.
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.