Pocket Flare Module
An upgrade from our base Mini-Flashlight Module, the Pocket Flare is over two times brighter (27 lumens vs. 12 lumens max output) and features lamp mode, a lantern-style light around the entire base of the module to cast a wider light than that of the front beam.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1661 Left in Stock!
An upgrade from our base Mini-Flashlight Module, the Pocket Flare™ is over two times brighter (27 lumens vs. 12 lumens max output) and features lamp mode, a lantern-style light around the entire base of the module to cast a wider light than that of the front beam. The Pocket Flare features a 3-way tactile switch (Front Beam/Lamp/Off) and is rechargeable via an included USB micro cable, displaying red during charge mode and green when fully charged.
NOTE: All Anywhere Tools Modules must be used with the Anywhere Pocket Clip, Keyport Pivot, or Slide Slide 3.0 (all sold seperately).KEY FEATURES
- 3 mode push button tactile switch Beam/Lamp/Off
- 27 lumen max front beam mode
- 24 lumen max lamp mode
- Outer-Module / Cannot stack other modules on top
- Can be used with Anywhere Pocket Clip, Keyport Pivot, Keyport Slide 3.0
- Included USB Micro charging cable
There are multiple ways to carry our Pocket Flare Module including the Slide 3.0, Pivot, & Pocket Clip
- Module Type: Outer (non-stackable)
- Modes: Front Beam/Lamp/Off
- Materials: PC & Stainless Steel
- Front Beam Max Output: 27 Lumens (30 +/- 5 min. of continuous use per charge)
- Lamp Max Output: 6 Lumens x4 LEDs (45 +/- 5 min. of continuous use per charge)
- MTBF: 400 +/- 100 charge cycles
- Dimensions: L: 2.865” H: 0.596” T: 0.267"
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
Like all your products my pocket flare is a first rate product.Kudos for your company,support staff and products.Keep up the good work.Thanks.
Just using it to see the lock is great, but I've found I use this light daily. I highly recommend everyone add this.
Awesome thanks for your assistances
What a major upgrade from the older version light module. Sleek, sturdy, great bright light and lamp mode! Love this thing. Rechargeable too, so no need to get batteries like the older one. All around home run!
To always have a flashlight that's attached to your keys and lined up to be shining on the lock that you need to see. I don't find the lantern mode useful. I'd rather get rid of that for a slimmer design. And also USB type C should be the new standard.
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.