HOW IT WORKS
Developed to work with the TrackR the Keyport Locator is a Bluetooth low energy key finder that helps you locate your Keyport from your smart phone and vice versa.
- With a range of up to 75 ft., and a six lumen built-in LED light, the Keyport Locator can help you:
- Find your Keyport in your home or office
- Illuminate the keyway in the dark with the built-in LED light
- Locate your smartphone from your Keyport when Bluetooth is active
- It can even help you find your Keyport outside of your home using Crowd Source Tracking w/last known location
- Product Highlights
- Works with TrackR mobile app
- Distance Indicator
- Ringer Phone Finder
- Crowd Locate Network
- Six Lumen Mini-Flashlight
- Two Replaceable CR1220 Batteries
CROWD LOCATE NETWORK EXPLAINED
The TrackR line of products do not use GPS technology. Instead, they use Crowd Locate, special crowd-sourced technology that will help you recover your lost items safely and securely, at no additional cost to you. If you lose an item away from home, when one of the millions of TrackR users walks by it, you'll receive an alert to view its updated location on a map.
If your item goes missing, the TrackR app records its last known location on a map. When another TrackR app user comes within Bluetooth range of your lost item, its location will be automatically updated in your app.
Crowd Locate is a new way to find lost items without a monthly fee or expensive GPS device. Keys fell out of your pocket? The connected TrackR community will automatically start searching for them. If one of the hundreds of thousands of TrackR users walks within Bluetooth range of your missing item while running the app, you’ll receive an update with your item's last known location pinned on a map. It's 100% confidential and anonymous. No one knows your item is lost except you.
In order to use Crowd Locate, select the specific device's settings within the app (by clicking on the icon of the 3 stacked boxes on the top right of the TrackR app, then clicking on the gear cog to the right of the device), then toggling 'Notification Settings' to on. TrackR users help each other find over a million items every day!