KO Pocket Clip - DEF CON
Constructed of hardened spring steel, the KO (Key Organizer) Pocket Clip uses the same cutting-edge modular attachment as Keyport Modules. It was created exclusively for the Keyport Pivot 1.0 or 2.0, and also works on the Slide 3.0. Not to be confused the Module Pocket Clip, the KO Pocket Clip has male feet, so it snaps into the chassis of your Keyport Key Organizer like Keyport Modules. The KO will also stack on the outside of the NEBA or MOCA Module if you have them attached to your Pivot or Slide 3.0.
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- No-fastener design - Snaps onto Pivot and Slide 3.0 without tools
- Remove from Pivot with RuSH Tool or small screwdriver, just like Modules
- Integrated ParaPull lanyard attachment for easy pocket removal
- Stainless spring steel construction
- PVD finish
- Material: Hardened Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: L: 3.100” W: 0.596” T: 0.310"
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
PRO TIP - If your Pivot or Slide 3.0 stack is wide, clip to inside of pocket and rotate 90 degrees so the device sits flat in your pocket.
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.