Keyport Pivot 2.0 - Aluminum
You Save: $5.00 (18%)
The Aluminum Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, and more). You can also attach our optional Faceplates and tool/tech Modules (OmniFob, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, MOCA II Module, and more) to both sides of the Pivot's chassis.
Hurry! Only 254 Left in Stock!
The aluminum Keyport Pivot 2.0 is a modular multi-tool + key organizer keychain that holds up to *eight keys and/or tool inserts (USB Flash Drive, MOCA 10-in-1 Multi-Tool, RuSH Multi-Purpose Tool, Yubikey, Pen, etc.). You can also attach our optional tool/tech modules (OmniFob Mini-Flashlight, Pocket Flare Flashlight, NEBA Module, and WeeLINK Charger Cable) to both sides of the Pivot's aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium chassis.
*Tool Inserts, Modules, and Accessories sold separately. Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Pivot 2.0 EDC Keychain Updates include:
- Replaced metal band with durable and streamlined TPU band. TPU, otherwise known as Thermoplastic Polyurethane, is often referred to as the bridge between rubber and plastic. The material appears rubber-like, which means it can be extremely flexible and smooth to the touch.
- Replaced small D-ring with more robust D-ring. The feedback we received was that while it was nice to be able to lock the D-ring down when not in use, more people wanted a larger D-ring to connect a wide range of carabiners to it, not just the tiniest ones.
- Replaced metal spacers with Delrin
- Stronger and more durable including the aluminum anodizing
- Simplified setup - We have created one of the easiest, if not the easiest setup, of any key organizer keychain
Building Upon Pivot 1.0 EDC Keychain Strengths
The Pivot 2.0 has retained the trademark features of the original including:
- Modularity - Ability to snap on our tool & tech modules (including our new OmniFob Smart Remote Module) to both sides of the chassis
- Custom Faceplates - Ability to snap on custom faceplates to show off your own personal style
- Anti-Rotation Mechanism - Key/tool stack can be set to the preferred tension, clicks every 90 degrees, and prevents unintended loosening
- KeyportID Lost & Found Service - Unique serial number laser engraved onto the chassis; each Pivot comes with a 2-year subscription
INCLUDES KeyportID™ LOST & FOUND SERVICE
The Pivot EDC keychain 2.0 comes with a 2 year subscription to KeyportID, an online lost and found service that uses the unique serial number engraved on each Keyport to connect owners and finders directly and anonymously with a click.
PIVOT 2.0 SPECS
*Maximum capacity varies based on key and insert thicknesses.
Select Your Country
We noticed you're located in . If that's correct, click Confirm. If not, select your country from the list below and hit Confirm.